- When you are feeling run down and tired
- Drink daily first thing in the morning on empty stomach
- When you love celery juice but do not have the time to make it
- Before a party and you want to look and feel your best
Powered by 4 Ingredients:
Has been a part of holistic health for thousands of years. Commonly used to help the body eliminate excess water, treat arthritis, decrease inflammation and lower blood pressure. Also believed to help reduce anxiety, increase mental clarity and fight infections including colds and flu. Studies show that it can help protect the liver from damaging substances, aid in weight loss and maintain energy levels.
- Other cool info: Has been used spiritually for clarity, insight and purification. Believed to enhance psychic powers and bring on prolific dreams. Used in Ayurveda medicine as a diuretic, cold remedy and anti-inflammatory treatment.
Controls the urge to eat. It’s known to accelerate muscle recuperation and reduce pain, boost the immune system and help digestion. For centuries, Ayurvedic and traditional Asian practitioners have used ginger in many different modalities of healing.
- Other cool info: Ayurveda recognizes ginger as Sattvic. Sattva is (an herb, a food, an experience and state of mind) infused with lightness, clarity, intelligence, compassion and wisdom. Sattvic plants infuse us with divine energy.
Contain high vitamin C content helping build collagen. Rich in antioxidants that are good for your heart, balancing sugar levels and promoting good gut bacteria.
A natural anti-inflammatory that is a good source of vitamin C which helps build immunity. An alkaline food that is known to promote hydration, improve digestion and assist with weight loss. Also known to relax the gut and promote cleansing.