- Anytime you are concerned about getting sick and or need an immunity boost
- When feeling stressed or feeling anxious and need to unwind
- When you have aches and pains or feel bloated
- Use when you have a cold or respiratory issue
Powered by 6 Ingredients
Known as one of the best superfoods to help fight inflammation and ease depression. Helps promotes digestion, supports healthy blood sugar levels, bolsters the immune system and supports proper liver function. Known to enhance and lift your mood and improve memory in older adults.
- Other cool info: In Ayurvedic science it is used to balance your vata, pita, and kapha. Also known to grant prosperity, success and evokes strength to overcome and is used to cleanse the chakras
Helps rid the body of heavy metals, reduces anxiety, calms nerves and promotes restful sleep. Great source of vitamins.
Contain high vitamin C content helping build collagen. Rich in antioxidants that are good for your heart, balancing sugar levels and promoting good gut bacteria.
Known to speed metabolism, helps regulate blood sugar levels, good source of Vitamin C which supports respiratory health. Citrus has been known to lift your mood.
- Other cool info: Used in ancient times to treat digestive disorders.
Rich in antioxidants that can reduce inflammation and improve digestion. Known to promote heart health, fight infection, speed up your metabolism and aid in losing unwanted pounds. Also believed to help reduce menstrual cramping.
- Other cool info: Used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes in Ayurvedic and ancient eastern medicine. In Ayurvedic science cinnamon is considered to be a vehicle of warmth and balance and believed to stimulate sex drive, circulation, mood and digestion.
A good source of powerful antioxidants including Eugenol that can help fight free radical damage and boost your immunity. Also, a rich source of manganese, a mineral that is very important to overall bone health.
Organic Black Pepper
Adds a hint of spice and boosts absorption and bioavailability of curcuminoids, which are the powerful Phyto nutrients that give Turmeric its color.